Aug 9, 2007

The grace of swordfighting...

...or, at least....noodle swordfighting...So, here is a video clip of one of the things the family likes to do when getting together. Muad'dib, having taken fencing lessons, is rather difficult to get "out". Rules say that you can only hit your opponent above the knees and below the shoulders, no head shots. In this clip, Tristano sacrifices his face to get Muad'dib out. It's a thing of beauty. Enjoy.

(Go Desertbound, way to spar with the boys!)

5 comments:

Muad'Dib said...

That's awesome! HAHA!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

That looks awesome! Very fun. So, do the "noodles" sting much when the face gets a swat, like that?

Canyonsrcool said...

Yes, actually it does. I think a different angle would have shown how big that swing really was. I never even saw it coming. . . .

Desertbound said...

Aye Mateys!!! (How do you spell that, anyway?) T! Love the clip, the editing into slo-mo and of course the music! We've made a double-edged long sword and two short daggers now. They need to be broken in...

CowboyBob said...

I wanna play, too . . .