Below: My little herblings, right after I planted them in April. I have lemon balm, peppermint, cilantro, basil, sage, three different kinds of thyme, and chives. My rosemary is in a pot.
Lovely garden my dear. My herbs and veggies have finally started to grow. I only had to thin the rabbit population a smidge. Is there such a thing as natural selection for animals? They were fairly warned.
I'm way impressed! When growing your own herbs so successfully I imagine you get to do lots of experimenting with all the fun flavors. Don't you just love fresh herbs? They make such a difference!
4 comments:
Lovely garden my dear. My herbs and veggies have finally started to grow. I only had to thin the rabbit population a smidge.
Is there such a thing as natural selection for animals? They were fairly warned.
I'm way impressed! When growing your own herbs so successfully I imagine you get to do lots of experimenting with all the fun flavors. Don't you just love fresh herbs? They make such a difference!
I can hear the cheesy music swelling as I read: "Come to my garden..." :) Nicely grown , oh thumb-of-green.
Oh, yeah - and hold the cilantro, please.
Post a Comment