Jul 25, 2007

Camera Surgery

I said goodbye to my camera today. I mailed it to New Jersey to be repaired (under warranty for one more month....otherwise, a nearly $400 repair cost). It may take up to six weeks! What am I going to do?! Wo is me.... :( I guess I'll just post with pictures from the past....that's always fun.....:)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I have thought about sending mine in to get all the red sand cleaned out of it, but I don't know if I can part with it that long. I keep thinking, what if something important happens while it's gone.

Wildman said...

It's like...It's like putting your own child in a box with a stamp on it and sending that child to New Jersey...

I think I will just stay inside and do nothing till it gets back, such is my grief.

CowboyBob said...

Hmmmmm, you could try painting?

Desertbound said...

I feel your pain. I am sending my child to Cedar City. Though not as far as New Jersey, something important still might happen while she's gone...and she won't have a camera to take a picture of him.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

I acknowledge your grief, but I then go on to say, "thank God for warranties, eh?" :)