Aug 3, 2007

Arch Trivia

I have correctly labeled the arches....thanks for playing!

1. Grovesner's Arch

2. Tower Arch

3. Bow Tie Arch
4. Corona Arch 5. Kissing Turtle Arch
6. Surprise Arch
7. Mesa Arch (probably my favorite)
8. Hickman Bridge
9. North and South Windows
10. N.A.M.
11. Skull Arch

12. Delicate Arch
13. Double Arch Alcove
14. Pine Tree Arch
15. Cassidy Arch
16. Kolob Arch
17. Wind Caves
18. Turret Arch
19. Broken Bow Arch
20. Double O Arch
21. Landscape Arch

22. Downward Dog
23. Golden Arches (super cute arches!)

12 comments:

Bethany said...

I could get 13 without hints. But that is counting cute little JT at the end.

Bethany said...

The fun part is I was with you at some of them.

WildBound said...

B, you introduced me to many of them!

Desertbound said...

16 without the hint list. Sadly, I should know more of these. And the Rock and I should definitely do more of them, too. See, T. It really is you...

Desertbound said...

Fun stuff, by the way!

DreamPacker said...

I got 14 without hints. I knew one must be Pine Tree Arch, but didn't know which one.
Fun stuff,thank you! I've even been to some of them. Some I have come within a half or quarter mile, but didn't actually see them. (Surprise, Kolob, Skull)

Wildman said...

I got them all, but half of them I took the picture of, am related to, or rolled my eyes at (are we stopping to take a picture of another arch???)

Desertbound said...

Ah, Wildman! - here was the purpose of all those pictures she was stopping to take.

CowboyBob said...

I feel arch-deprived. I could name the park or location but only a few of the arches themselves. Hey, am I depraved on account I'm deprived?

WildBound said...

Maybe it IS me. AND my blog. Although, I still say I'm just the catalyst....moo.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Hmph. I didn't keep track, but I didn't guess more than half of the one's I've actually been to (16) and been (1) and done (0). Double "O" Arch would be a good one to do... See if it lives up to it's name. :D

Desertbound said...

HEHEHE! LOL! Way to go Wwwebb.