1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up at 6:30, got up about an hour later.
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pirates 3. Waste of time.
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Nothing right now...
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? herbal raspberry and peppermint tea
7. What is your favorite cuisine? grilled
8. What foods do you dislike? mustard, mayo, catsup, etc.
9. Favorite chips? Sun Chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Hayley Westernra or Switchfoot
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2001 Chevy Malibu. about 116,000 miles on it.
12. What is your favorite sandwich? Anything with roast beef and cheese and something grilled
13. Which came first, the chickien or the egg? The chicken's spirit
14. What are your favorite clothes? My yoga clothes. Fitted, yet comfortable...
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Somewhere tropical or Great Britain...somewhere I could skinny-dip...
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that actually fits and and makes me look good, and is comfortable. On the other, no clothes is nice too.
17. Where would you want to retire? Close to the Canyons.
18. Favorite time of day? sunnrise and Sunset. It's the lighting.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Dancing or horse sports
23. Pepsi or Coke? They both lead to Diabetes, Obesity, Cancer, and addiction....I'll stick to fresh fruit juices.
24. Beavers or ducks? Horses
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Depends on the activity...;)
26. Pedicure or manicure? Play with my hair.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Uh....I know someone who is pregnant? Not me...
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A racing jockey
29. What is your best childhood memory? winning a horse, and playing with the goats and chickens and gerbils
30. Piercings? I have a pelvic ring and 11 stainless steel screws, oh, and my ears are pierced.
31. Ever been toilet papering? I'm not telling.
32. Favorite day of the week? I can't tell them apart anymore...
33. Favorite restaurant? Anything that serves the food I like
36. Favorite ice cream? Blueberry cheesecake, or the s'mores one
37. Favorite fast food chain? Subway
38. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 2
39. From whom did you get your last email? Misty
40. In which store would you choose to max out your Credit card? Smith and Edwards or Staples
41. Bedtime? Anytime.
43. Last person you went to dinner with? Wildman
44. What are you listening to right now? The upside down show
45. Your favorite color? sage and red rock
46. How many tattoos do you have? I want one of the handicap symbol right next to my 14 inch scar.
48. 4 jobs I've had in my life: Chef, Groomer/Nanny, Chiropractic Assistant, "Esqueeze Me" Bartender
Four films you could watch over and over: While You Were Sleeping, Pride and Prejudice, My Movie, Into the Woods
49. Four places you have lived: North Ogden UT, Jacob Lake AZ, Virgin UT, Logan UT
50. Four places you have been on vacation: Lake Powell, Yellowstone, Big Sur CA, Moab UT
51. Four places I'd rather be right now. Riding horses, Lake Powell, the Canyon Country, the ocean/beach
4 comments:
It's funny to me how many times in reading this that I wondered if this was really you. Learning is fun. (this one is not sarcastic)
And I only made the list once and that was for feeding you.
We need to change the list.
Change the list, change the map.
Never trust the map.
Post a Comment