Lacking much of anything interesting and appropriate to blog about, I stole this "Three Things" list from Hairyshoefairy... it's apparently traditional to "tag" three other people to also fill out the list on their blogs...I'm not going to tag anyone...yet...but I will say I would enjoy reading this about all you out there...
Three Things:
Three things I’m afraid of:
1. Something bad happening to my husband or children.
2. People judging me
3. falling
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Aaron
2. My whole family, really, for different reasons.
3. Bill Engvall
Three Things I Love:
1. Warm, soft food
2. the smell of the desert
3. Riding my horses at a full gallop
Three Things I Hate:
1. Poorly lit rooms. Especially the ones where you turn the light on, but can't really tell.
2. Hypocrisy (including my own)
3. Guilt trips
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Adult tantrums
2. People who need something to worry about
3. People (surgeons) being okay using power tools on other people
Three Things On My Desk:
1. My camera (it's never too far away)
2. a box of tissues
3. Sticky notes
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Wondering if I can make it to the end of this list before I go to the bathroom...
2. Wondering if I should wake my son, or let him sleep...
3. Posting on my blog. Yeah.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Live in/near the canyon country
2. Watch my kids grow up
3. Own a home of my own.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. ride/train horses
2. Set off metal detectors stark naked
3. Take cool photos
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Resist chocolate
2. Jump up and down (especially on a trampoline) without peeing my pants
3. Remember my trek down the birth canal.
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. the desert
2. My 911 Call, the dispatch recording (I'm demented, I know)
3. Chevaliers De Sangreal from "The Da Vinci Code" soundtrack
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Hypocrites
2. Guilt trips
3. Rap
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to play the piano
2. how to stop worrying about what other people are thinking about me
3. Interior Design
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Grilled venison
2. cheesecake
3 . home grown tomatoes
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Family Ties
2. Sesame Street
3.The Cosby Show
Three Things I Regret:
1. Losing track of old friends
2. Getting so angry at my horse that I scared him.
3. Not learning how to ride a bike
4 comments:
Sorry, I had some posting issues, and had to delete a repeated post...weird, I know...but below is the comment on the repeated post I had to delete...
glittersmama said...
So have you ever had a strip search after failing the metal detector test?
And I'm with you on #2 under "can't do." Never have been able to do that. I don't think that bodes well for my future without Depends. Dang.
12:12 PM
@ Glittersmama: I've actually never been through a metal detector since my accident...but I've been told I can walk through naked and have it go off, with all my stainless steel parts and all. ;-)
Though I somehow claimed the top spot for making you laugh, Muadib should get an honorable mention for being bitten.
Haha. thank you wildman. I don't need the award though, it's an honor just to be masticated....err...nominated.
yes, wildbound, I am impressed you finished Atlas Shrugged. To be honest I had little hope, but, hey you always surprise me. Apparently it was good enough to finish? yes, we must trade thoughts on it now.
Muad'dib, I have only begun the infamous Atlas Shrugged, it was the Hunters of Dune that I was referring to.
Post a Comment