Okay. I know this is just nasty. No cute fluffy bunny here. This lovely specimen I found in my bathtub yesterday morning. Yes, it
was as big and creepy as it looks. It had the most bizarre boxing glove-type arm thingys on it's front. It audibly crunched when it...uh..."kicked the bucket". And I (who had a pet tarantula years ago) got the creepy-willies. But hey...at least it didn't have hundreds of babies on its back like other spiders we've seen....
2 comments:
Our first apartment, there were spiders in the bathtub every single morning and every time we vacuumed they seemed to multiply, or come out of hiding.
Scary looking little creep. Did you know I wanted (for a great deal of my childhood) to be an entomologist? True. I can't tell you for sure what species it is, but it's not anything to worry about. I can also tell you it's a male: just from reading your description of "boxing gloves" the gender could be determined. Great description! I'll try to make sure Jan avoids looking at the picture of this post.
Post a Comment