My kids made the little flower-thingy necklaces for me at church. This Mothers' Day was special for me because I am continually reminded that I came so close (almost a year ago) to
not being here to enjoy it. I am so grateful that I am still here to watch my children grow and feel their little kisses and see their big smiles.
4 comments:
You are the most gorgeous mother I have ever seen! In fact, if the greater artist community ever decide to sculpt or paint the goddess of nature (and if there currently isn't one such a deity, I will create on in your honor) you would be the perfect model.
eeewwww...she's got Nature all over her.
I'm thinking of a song...
Can you guess it?
@ Bethany: With you, it could be ANYTHING. You are a bit random...are you going to enlighten me? It probably has something to do with "flower children" or something...
Post a Comment