Mar 25, 2012

Some Titles From My Running/Workout Playlist...


I know. Its very....eclectic? I need a wide variety of tunes to keep me going and interested.  If I am not in the mood for a certain song...I skip it. I also need some good laughs while I'm running, hence the Bill Engvall and Ray Stevens.  This works for me.  :)  Enough so that this year I've lost 14 of the almost 30 pounds I gained since my accident.  So, have fun and enjoy! (I get my music from Amazon)

“Nice” Stops at Midnight, Bill Engvall
100 Years, Five For Fighting
19- Something,  Mark Wills
 Breathe 2am, Anna Nalick
3am I Must Be Lonely, Matchbox Twenty
99 Red Balloons, Nena
Adding To The Noise, Switchfoot
Affirmation, Savage Garden
African Skies, Paul Simon
All Of Creation, Mercy Me
Allstar, Smash Mouth
Always Forever, Donna Lewis
Always, Erasure
Always, Switchfoot
Any Man of Mine, Shania Twain
Awful Beautiful Life, Darryl Worley
Beautiful People, Modern English
Best Years of Our Lives, Baha Men
Birdhouse In Your Soul, They Might Be Giants
Bittersweet Symphony, Verve
Black Eyes Blue Tears, Shania Twain
Blackbird, King Singers
Blister In The Sun, Third Eye Blind
Blue Savannah (album version), Erasure
Bop Til You Drop, The Nylons
Born This Way, Lady Gaga
Brand New Day, Joshua Radin
Brave, Nichole Nordman
Break Away, Kelly Clarkson
Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Matchbox Twenty
Bungee Jumping and Parachuting, Bill Engvall
By Your Side, Tenth Avenue North
Calling All You Angels, Train
Cecilia, Simon & Garfunkel
Chain Gang, The Nylons
Chariots of Fire, Vangelis
Cherry Cola, Savage Garden
Cigarettes Equal Pain, Bill Engvall
Clocks, Collective Soul
Club Can’t Handle Me (feat. David Guetta), Flo Rida
Come On Over, Shania Twain
Complicated, Avril Lavigne
Conviction Of the Heart, Kenny Loggins
Cotton Eye Jo, Rednex
Crash and Burn, Savage Garden
Crazy Love Vol. II, Paul Simon
Dance of Love, The Nylons
Dance With Me, The Morning Of
Dancing Queen, ABBA
Desert Rose, Sting
Diamonds on the Souls of Her Shoes, Paul Simon
DJ Got Us Fallin In Love, Usher feat. Pit Bull
Don’t Speak, No Doubt
Don’t Stop Believing, Journey
Dorkfish, Bill Engvall
Dust in the Wind, Kansas
Everloving, Moby
Everywhere, Fleetwood Mac
Eye Of the Tiger, Survivor
Far Away, Nickelback
Feels Like Today, Rascal Flatts
Finally Home, MercyMe
Fire Burning, Sean Kingston
Fishing In The Dark, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Free Falling, Tom Petty
Front Porch Looking In,  Lonestar
Get Ready For This, Extreme Party Animals…extreme workout...
Go The Distance, Roger Bart, Hercules
Gotta Be Somebody, Nickelback
Gotta Have Faith, George Michael
Graceland, Paul Simon
Grenade, Bruno Mars
Hair Cut Song, Ray Stevens
Hanging By A Moment, Lifehouse
Happy Shiny People,  R.E.M.
Happy Working Song, Amy Adams
Hazel Eyes, Kelly Clarkson
He’s a Pirate, Pirates of the Carribean
Heart Of Glass, Blondie
Helplessly Hopelessly, Jessica Andrews
Here I Am, Bryan Adams
Here’s Your Sign, Bill Engvall
Hey Baby (drop it to the floor, workout mix), 2011 Ultimate Workout Hits
Hey Soul Sister, Train
Holdin’ on For Love, Shania Twain
Honey I’m Home, Shania Twain
How’s It GOnna Be, Third Eye Blind
I Am a Rock, Simon and Garfunkel
I Can’t Help Falling In Love With You, UB40
I Hope You Dance,  Lee Ann Womack
I Like It, Enrique Iglesias
I Like To Move It, Power Music (Biggest Loser)
I Remember When, Extempo
I Still Haven’t Found, U2
I Think We’re Alone Now, Tiffany
I Will Follow, Chris Tomlin
Real World, Matchbox 20
I’d Rather Be With You, Joshua Radin
I’m a Believer, Smash Mouth
I’m Gonna Be (500 miles), The Proclaimers
I’m On My Way, Barbie Sings!
I’m Watching Over, Jars of Clay
I’m With You, Avril Lavigne
If Everyone Cared, Nickelback
If I Rise (by Dido & A.R. Rahman), Dido
In My Head, Anna Nalick 
In The House of Stone and Light, Martin Page
Ironic, Allanis Morriset
Jai Ho, A.R. Rahman
Just Dance (made famous by Lady Gaga), Cardio Workout Crew
Keeping Me Alive, The AFters
Knowing Me, Knowing You, ABBA
Lay Down Your Tune, Mary Black
Let Me Take You There, Plain White T’s
Let Your Spirit Soar, The Morning Of
I Wanna Talk About Me, Toby Keith
Letterbox, They Might Be Giants
Lift Me Up, The Afters
Living On a Prayer, Bon Jovi
Major Tom, Shiny Toy Guns
Manifesto, The City Harmonic
Meddle, Little Boots
Minimum Wage, They Might Be Giants
Mirrors Edge :  Still Alive, Theme Song
My Own Little World, Matthew West
My Savior God, Aaron Shust
Never Going Back To OK, The Afters
Oh Lamour, Erasure
Only Girl (In the World), Rihanna
Over You, Daughtry
Page 47, National Treasure 2
Porcelain, Moby
Remind Me Who I Am, Jason Gray
Reverie, The Morning Of
Run, Switchfoot
Rush, Big Audio Dynamite
S.O.S., ABBA
Sandstorm (radio edit), Darude
Satellite, Lena
Say Hey (I Love You), Michael Franti
Secrets, One Republic
Semi Charmed Life, Third Eye Blind
She Likes Me for Me, Blessed Union of Souls
She Said (Full Sound), Collective Soul
She’s So High, Tal Bachman
Stand in the Rain (symphonic mix), Superchick
Starry Night, Chris August
Still Haven’t Found, U2
Take a Chance on Me, ABBA
Tell ‘Em, Sleigh Bells
Tell Me I’m Wrong, The Morning Of
The Animal Song, Savage Garden
The Boy in the Bubble, Paul Simon
The Downeaster “Alexa”, Billy Joel
The River of Dreams, Billy Joel
The Shadow Proves the Sunshine, Switchfoot
The Way, Fastball
This Too Shall Pass, Ok Go
Tik Tok (dynamix music workout dance mix)
Time of Your Life, Green Day
Turn Me On (album version), Kevin Lyttle
Two Princes, Spin Doctors
Up the Ladder to the Roof, The Nylons
Viva La Vida, Coldplay
Walk Like an Egyptian, The Bengals
We are One Tonight, Switchfoot
We Didn’t Start The Fire, Billy Joel
We Found Love, Rihanna
We Want a Rock, They Might Be Giants
We’re Awakening, Switchfoot
Weightless, 311
What Could Be Better, 33miles
Who You Wanna Be, Switchfoot
Whole Wide World, Mindy Gledhill
Zoosters Breakout, Madagascar

No comments: