So sorry about your horse. Our bunny of many years passed away just the other day. I was amazed at how sad I have been. I keep thinking....got to go feed the bunny, and then remembering he is gone. I know it is no comparison to the companionship of your wonderful horse but just wanted you to know I feel compassion for you! <3
5 comments:
Sending you love and compassion at this time! What a lucky horse to have a friend such as you!!! Namaste
Love you! (Sending lots of hugs from STL).
What a great horse. And what an amazingly close relationship you two had. We'll miss him. Love and prayers for you and your family.
GREENER PASTURES For Wayfarer and PEACE and CALM in your heart.
So sorry about your horse. Our bunny of many years passed away just the other day. I was amazed at how sad I have been. I keep thinking....got to go feed the bunny, and then remembering he is gone. I know it is no comparison to the companionship of your wonderful horse but just wanted you to know I feel compassion for you! <3
Post a Comment