Sep 8, 2009

Out of the mouth of kids...

Wildkid has been loving using his dad's tools. The hatchet, in particular. However, one of the rules for using the hatchet is to always put it away when he's finished. Wildkid forgot, and left it outside. Wildman had to explain to him that he could no longer use it alone anymore. As I was listening to the conversation, I piped in with, "Yes, Wildkid, you can only use Dad's tools with adult supervision." He looked at me strangely and said, "But mom, I'm only a kid with normal eyes. I don't have super vision."

Also, a friend of mine wrote on her Facebook today: From my three year old after a burp: "I tooted out my mouth!"

I love it.

2 comments:

Pulcheria said...

His normal eyes are pretty adorable, though. Thanks for the laugh!

Bethany said...

Super vison! That is awesome.