My parents brought the horses up yesterday, so I can "babysit" the "boys" while they go on a road trip to Canada. We decided to go for a trail ride while we were all here, so we did the Jardine Juniper Trail, and visited the 3200 yr old tree. The trail was absolutely incredible. Lush and green, with wildflowers knee high (while we're riding the horses!) and stunning views and vistas. The smells and scents of the mountain were totally enchanting and therapeutic. It couldn't have been better...except maybe to share it with all of you...;) For more pictures (with me and Rio), visit my mom's blog here.
Horses- that is THE way to do that trail. Remember the misery of it on foot too many years ago to count? Anyway, it looks like a great day for a ride. And, I have to add, you look fabulous (in the pics on your Mom's post)!
Wow! When I get that old, will there be a sign, map and trailhead to me, too? 'Cause I'll probably just be sitting on the side of the trail also. Beautiful pics:)
4 comments:
Perfect ride. Fun being with you.
Horses- that is THE way to do that trail. Remember the misery of it on foot too many years ago to count? Anyway, it looks like a great day for a ride. And, I have to add, you look fabulous (in the pics on your Mom's post)!
Wow! When I get that old, will there be a sign, map and trailhead to me, too? 'Cause I'll probably just be sitting on the side of the trail also. Beautiful pics:)
What a beautiful trail! Thanks for sharing the ride!
Post a Comment