Just some video of the kids learning to handle and ride the horse. Rio is becoming quite the kids horse...there is some footage of Stargirl riding Rio in the round pen, and she can get him to do his slow, relaxed gait (corto). At the end, there is some footage of Rio on the driveway, so you can hear the cool 1-2-3-4 beat of the corto. Fun stuff! You'll notice Milo, being the "herding dog". He thinks he is the one making the horse move and "behave". He's really funny. (it takes a minute to load, so just pause it and let it load first...)
8 comments:
Rio is so dang cute. I love him. I bet it's a blast to see your kids with him. I love how your dog is running back and forth at the end. I WANT HORSES!
Oh, how fun. That's awesome that your kids are so natural around him/horses. It'll help them in so many ways throughout their lives. Thanks!
I love the videos you post on your blog, especially the music! So fun!
Wow! The kids are great horse handlers! Milo is pretty funny:)
Love the video. Wow, it gave me an allergic *snif* reaction to see Oakley handling him so well.
It is interesting to see how careful Rio is of Oakley. When she asks for more speed he is not sure if she is sure, and he moves out very tentatively at first.
Sorry, the above comment was mine, not Dreampacker's.
Adorable kids. Beautiful horse. Funny dog. Amazing music. And excellent cinematography as well. Your kids are doing great! Its fun to watch how comfortable they both are.
Post a Comment