This last weekend, my kids were in heaven having their cousin, M here. It rained tons, but they had fun anyway. Below are some pics of some of the activites they did. She was here for 3 nights. The fourth night, as my kids were settling in to bed (without M here) I noticed Stargirl had tears streaming down her cheeks. I asked her what was wrong...she replied: M isn't here! Then Wildkid started crying. They cried themsleves to sleep, missing M. Stargirl was truly in 7th heaven, and Wildkid developed a crush on M. We love her and miss her! Please come again, M!
Below: The kids, playing near the pond. Though soggy and wet, they went about collecting snails and shells anyway.

Below: Their collection of shells, some occupied, some vacant.


Below: We went ot the pet store and got some goldfish to set loose in the pond.

We also went to the Willow Park Zoo, mostly birds and reptiles. Below is a mandarin duck. So cool!
M had some fun (in spite of allergies) with Rio. She learned to pick up his hooves, lead him around, and ride!


Friday night we roasted hotdogs on the fire...fun stuff!
With all the rain, we decided to do something inside, like go to a movie. We went to see UP. I LOVED IT. It was so cute. Definately want to own that one.
6 comments:
Sounds like fun! Love the pictures. UP was wonderful, wasn't it?
Looks like awesome times were had. Good stuff.
Sigh... So many smiles! Glad everyone had a great time:)
So? Who's the coolest aunt?
M will remember her trip her whole life. What fun.
Sweet. Love summer.
Thank you for giving my daughter what I could not ... a weekend in the county with things she loves: Oakley, Landon, horses, frogs, fish, grasses, homemade goodies from grandma, silly grandpa in the yard,dogs ...you'll never know what you really did for her. She came home peaceful, re-charged, and slept soundly for the time in years. I do believe in angels ... I call them sisters. I love you T.
Looking forward to returning the favor and to visiting Little Dew Ranch again soon. WE LOVE YOU'ALL.
Post a Comment