Though I feel like I've dropped off the face of the planet as I finish publishing some training manuals for a friend....life really has continued on. Below are the glimpses of that life since the last time I posted...
Stargirl: her chosen after-school clothes...wonder why we call her stargirl?

Milo: notice the gash above his eye? that is all that remains from his brush with death...or rather Rio's hoof.

"Clusters of Crocus..."

Wildman, pruning the grapes....

The reason I braid Rio's hair in the winter....real life "dreads". And only in one place...weird?

We have pretty mornings here, I often enjoy them as I walk out to the Barn...


The kids get up earlier than I do. Much earlier. I usually find them watching TV or playing on the computer. This particular morning, I walk in the room to find them doing this, with the TV and computer off. Aahhh....

Easter Weekend brought cousins and an egg hunt! We had ablast coloring all the eggs, then hunting for them. We have the best egg-hunt yard. Seriously.
So...though busy, I am still aware that life is going on....hope to see you all in it, too!
7 comments:
Purple and Gold.
Hey, I love to see all the beautiful pictures you take and post here. You make ordinary life look so extrordinary! Even the fire has such wonderful color. Nice work. Aunt Di
Your girl looks JUST like you! Where in the world do you live girl? Your property looks worth coveting! :)
Aahhhh. The white man's fire redefined. You guys are living a rather idealic life you know.
Now you can roast some serious marshmallows on that baby. We miss you.
We miss you.
Thank you so much for posting. What wonderful, beautiful, dynamic life. Oh, and I miss you and the WildBunch, too.
Post a Comment