Sep 24, 2008

Tagged (Belated)

Tagged (awhile ago) by Pulcheria:

The first six words I can think of to describe my life right now:
1- Full
2-"Serendipitous" (?)
3-Adventurous
4- Joyful
5-Blessed
6-Intense

Tagged by Beautyful:
Three Joys:
1) Wildman
2) Wildkids
3) Autumn, "Mr. Sunshine" (my horse), the Canyon Country.....etc....

Three Fears:
1) calling strangers on the phone
2) public speaking
3) pain

Three Goals:
1) regular yoga practice
2) Get fit and strong muscles
3) Organize my craft room

Three Obsessions:
1) horses
2) the desert
3) photography

Three Facts:
1) I have a sense of smell like a blood hound...at least a really sensitive sniffer...
2) My Hubby still makes me giddy and googley, and can still make me blush
3) My kids are incredibly gorgeous and smart


Feel free to self-impose a tagging!

5 comments:

BeautyFul said...

Your "threes" sound so much more healthy and hopeful than mine!! So glad you're my friend!!! :) love ya!

Bethany said...

U R Cute. Can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving.
And Love your new family photo on the sidebar.

fig said...

Wow! I can't believe I found your blog. It has been so long. I have been reading your posts for like a half an hour now.

I'll make you guess who I am. 3 hints.

1. I have a picture of you with an animal cracker up your nose at Jacob Lake.
2. Singing together was always fun.
3. Cleaning the "Holy Place" together late at night was always a treat.

I would LOVE to catch up. Check out my blog @ www.thefigfam.blogspot.com or send me an e-mail to fig@1photo.com.

Kelli said...

I posted that last comment from my husband's login, not mine. Click on this one to solve the mystery. (Pretty silly, but blogging should be a little fun, right?)

Kelli said...

Kristina W. is one of my friends on Facebook. She made a comment that she had updated her blog. While I was reading it I noticed a reference to you, and so I check out her blog links, and there you were. I was really excited. I would love to chat. Drop me a line on my e-mail, and I can find out where to write you a real message. fig@1photo.com