Below, some photos taken at the Horse Show a couple weeks ago. These photos were taken by my cousin, Jodi, the professional photographer at the Show. She sure knows her stuff. Thanks Jodi!
Show Classes we entered:
1. Open Geldings and Stallions, Halter, 1st place
2. Grand Champion Open Halter, 1st (Grand Champion)
3. Morgan Geldings Class, 2nd Place
4. Morgan Grand Champion, didn't place
5. Lead Line Class, Firsts! Yea kids!
6. Trail Obstacles, 5th place, Shrek refused two of the obstacles. Weird.
7. Hunter Hack, 1st Place (he'd never seen the jumps before!)
8. Hunter over 18" fences, 3rd...I did the last two jumps out of sequence. Oops. AND, I didn't know it was a TIMED event. Watch out next time!
9. Morgan Hunter Pleasure Open, 4th place (Shrek wouldn't walk...he kept anticipating the cue to canter--which he knew was coming-- and would side-pass instead. Gotta work on that.)
10. Morgan Hunter Pleasure, Novice Horse, 1st
After this, Shrek was momentarily tired, and my legs were definately rubbery. Total work out! We decided to end the show on a good note, and called it a day. I gained tons of experience, and if I decide to do it again next year, I know what to work on and practice. I loved the jumping! Definately addicting! Wildman was a phenomenal announcer, and his parents and mine came to watch and cheer us on. Thanks for all the help, I loved it and learned a lot.



5 comments:
Amazing pictures. Great job Shrek and WB! Oh, and you look GREAT in the pictures too!
Yeah, she was pretty much amazing in every class.
Great Job, T!!! You look amazing!
When I get the tears out of my eyes, I'll look at the slides again.
AWESOME, good job. Jumping is when I truly fell in love with riding.
Post a Comment