Apr 15, 2008

Looks like I'm...

You Are Pocahantas!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

12 comments:

CowboyBob said...

Can't think of one that fits.

Pulcheria said...

Apparently, I am Belle - exactly who I would have chosen to be.

Bethany said...

I was Pocohontas at 44%
Mulan was my runner up at 33%
11% Belle
and 11% Cinderella

Funny. I am so NOT a princess so I guess being the warrior princess and soldier girl are fitting.

Wildman said...

I'm supposed to be Arielle, though I have to disagree as I hate most sea food, swimming in cold water, and am allergic to shellfish...

Jen said...

Teisha, I had no idea you had a blog. I found you through Kristina's. Your kids are getting so big and are so beautiful. I agree with the princess quiz. I definately think you are a Pocohontas.

Sayyadina said...

Suprisingly, I am also a Pocohontas. What the? Of course, after reading the descriptions of the other princesses, I guess it's who I would have chosen . . . but. . . still. Hm.

Marzipan said...

I totally would have guessed Pocahontas for you...love it!
Hey so do we get to see pics from your trip???

DreamPacker said...

I am Pocohontas also.

BeautyFul said...

Let's see, she's runs through the woods hiking, exploring nature, loving God's creations but has a spunky side too... hmmmm, hmmmm.... Does it fit? Let me think....

BeautyFul said...

"Free-spirited and wise." Definitely You!

"You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you." Umm, duh!

"The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life." Yes, yes and yes.

"Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement." Ooooh yeah!

CowboyBob said...

Oh, it is a quiz! Disney's princes are pretty much routine and cut from the same mold. So I did the quiz. Pocahontas.

Muad'Dib said...

I was trying to get Meg! All could make the quiz turn out was Pocahontas and Aurora. Oh well.