Cute Pocketmouse when she was about 2 1/2 years old. SUPER cute. She watched the choreography of the song and did her best to match it. I love it. I love how she was and still is so uninhibited. She loves to dance! (Thanks, Rock, for showing me the Blogger Video!)
3 comments:
This is just too much fun. Pocketmouse is so cute! I could read and blog all day which is the reason I knew I should not have started doing this in the first place. But, admitting one has a problem is the first step to recovery, right?
There is no recovery, DesertBound. If there is, I don't know it....short of tossing my computer out the window...
Okay, so were you two honestly up at 6 am, or is my computer time stamp screwy? Because if it is the former and not the latter, then it's true - you have a blogging problem. And I'd like to join the club.
Post a Comment