Jun 4, 2007
And....we're off!
Well, here I go. Today, I (and the kidlets) leave for a trip to Lake Powell with a bunch of my family. We'll be gone for a whole week. Wildman is staying home to work, study, and take care of his dad. (Oh, and Wildman got his promotion and is now the Front End Manager at Macey's! Yea!) I have never had to pack food for a whole week before, not to mention food for a gluten intolerant child (NAM) for a week. This is stressing me out. And, to top it all off, I have a nasty cold. Do I feel like moving/packing/preparing food? Nope. I DO, however, feel like basking in the warm sunshine on a beach of slickrock, surrounded by cool blue water and towering red cliffs. Aaahh...... And, to Wildman, I miss you and love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhhh. vacation. I LOVE vacation. It just always goes too fast. Enjoy it extra for me. I'm still in post-vacation depression.
Post a Comment