Mar 21, 2007

Fiery Furnace Flash Flood

Because I can't resist. Remember the email I sent out about "Girls cannot pee on trees". This was probably about the fifth or sixth such episode on this hike. I turn around in time to see my son doing this. "Dad said I could pee on the rock" was his response. He can, so he does. I couldn't decide what to call this picture. Rock art, FFFF (Fiery Furnace Flash Flood), Girls can't do this, Natural-Arch-Maker, If-only-I-knew-how-to-spell, Erosion: wind, water, and pee....the list goes on...

3 comments:

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

That lad gets incredible distance. I watched his golden arch on the backside of Tower Arch and was impressed. I then tried to match him and was utterly defeated by his distance. I may have him on pure volume, but his arch spans wide and free. Horay for going the distance!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Ps. I really hope there wasn't too much back-splash on that mouthpiece...

WildBound said...

I could tell you what the nurses said about his...uh...plumbing when he was born...but I think I already have. So this is just a reminder...