From our patio...
In the yard...
The other day, while out shopping, WMan and I saw some small crooked and bent christmas trees, they were called "whimsical" trees. We though that was funny. When our tree is crooked, we don't need to worry about straightening it...it's only "whimsical". I made some GF gingerbread cookies last night, and used the star cookie cutter. The arms of the stars got a bit stretched and twisted, and when WMan saw them sitting on the cooling tray he said, "Oh! You made whimsical stars!" WMan and I took a drive up to see how full Porcupine was. When we pulled up at the top, we found these "whimsical cairns". (Okay, they were probably little snowmen...but my desert warped mind thought cairns...) Heheheh..its my new favorite word...:) Whimsical...Porcupine Res...very full!
I thought this private drive was enchanting...
A recent foggy morning, this is the view from our patio...
So I had to take a drive...and this is the Wellsvilles in the clouds and fog...
Looking northeast, from Paradise/Hyrum, towards home...
Looking northeast at Blacksmith Fork Canyon...
Wellsvilles in the background...
Fog on Hyrum Dam...
So yeah....I love living in this valley...:)












3 comments:
desert warped mind . . . hah!
Love you and your pics. Oh, and may I add - 2 weeks!!
Spectacularly gorgeous! Wow!
Post a Comment