Well, here are the kiddos. WKid wanted to be a scary clown, but couldn't find his fangs at the last minute...so he was a "rodeo clown"...WGirl was a historical figure, "Molly Pitcher"...and can you guess who Phoenix is? Yep. He is Dug, the dog from the movie Up. And I don't mean just because he is wearing "the cone of shame" either. He is truly Dug. Phoenix could have easily been the prototype/inspiration for that character. It's hilarious to hear WGirl do her pretty good impersonation of Dug's voice for Phoenix...:)
And here we have WKid, using the box elder leaves for his pile...the pretty maple leaves got mowed before we could make a nice big pile for jumping. Pretty funny though, this kid!
We carved a bunch of pumpkins, but I just couldn't seem to get good pics of them before they got all wrinkled, except for this one I carved yesterday. Yes, it's the Saints logo. ;)
Below is the picture I found on the internet that inspired me to use the drill on some of our pumpkins. Carving pumpkins just got a lot funner! Woohoo!







3 comments:
The Saints logo is so funny. That is what one of my kids carved their pumpkin to look like also!
Fun costumes...thanks for sharing Halloween with us. We don't get much anymore with the kids gone.
Love the costumes! How painful for you was the game on Sunday?
Post a Comment