Jan 17, 2011

The Hair!

A couple weeks ago I had my wonderfully talented SIL, HSF, cut my hair.  It had reached that "too much hair" stage. So, She happily cut off 9 inches and below are the results.  I am still figuring out how to use the flat iron with it...but it's coming along. It is SO much easier to deal with!  Yeah for easy!  Though most of the pics are of my hair down, 90% of the time it is pulled back in a ponytail...cause I have a hard time with it touching my face constantly.  Forgive the funky lighting and such, the pics were taken in the bathroom mirror. I'm over it.  Thanks, HSF!

4 comments:

Sayyadina said...

Always beautiful, no matter the length. Moreover, I'm guessing you made some baker and his wife very happy on their trip through the woods. :)

CowboyBob said...

It becomes once again obvious what a beautiful daughter I have.

Desertbound said...

Whoah!! In every sense of the word :)

Pulcheria said...

Lovely!