Mar 25, 2010

Productivity

Yesterday I:
  • finished all the laundry
  • vacuumed
  • got all caught up on domestic chores (clean rooms etc)
  • mucked out the horse stalls
  • brushed off the horses and did ground work with both of them
  • practiced the guitar while sitting in the sunshine
  • did my allotted exercise in the form of backpacking up and down the stairs..increasing the difficulty every time i do it.
  • typed up all my gluten free recipes and info for sharing with all the people who come to me for that info
  • made chocolate chip cookies
  • made peanut butter cookies
  • did yoga
  • drank two glasses of fresh vegetable juice, that I freaking made
All this before the kids got home from school and I did "mom" things i.e. made dinner (BBQ chicken sandwiches), helped with homework, bedtime routine etc. Its amazing what good weather, a glass of veggie juice, and a to-do list can accomplish. Today? Well, lets just talk about yesterday.


7 comments:

Kassidy said...

Nice.

Pulcheria said...

Wow! I think I'd feel pretty good about getting all of that done in a week. I miss your smile! Love ya!

CowboyBob said...

I, too, am impressed.

Marzipan said...

Okay.

First of all, I can't believe you are conditioning for hiking season....awesome. I'm way too lazy to do that.

Second, I'm jealous that you get practice your guitar. Mine is sitting under a pile of dust.

And don't even get me started on mucking the stalls... Geez T!!

Muad'Dib said...

Yay! productivity!

Thanks for coming to the show. Hope you enjoyed it, it seems your kids did.
sorry about the camera, not only is it against copyright which they were supposed to announce, it is really distracting when sitting across from audience members. On the back row you might get away with it.....;) Thanks!

Sayyadina said...

You have inspired me. Now I shall attack my own to-do list!

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Haha! Awesomeness!