Here we have the kids, playing in the snow.
.jpg)
And here, Wildgirl built this little guy all by herself. I think its the cutest snowkid I've ever seen.
.jpg)
We have spent alot of evenings playing Carcassonne as a family. The kids love it, and so do we. We even found some of the extention sets for a great price at a toy store in Orem. SO fun! 
And here is Wildgirl, getting ready to go to ballroom dance class. She is currently learning the samba. She is so stinkin' cute shaking those little hips in the latin dances!

A frosty morning, near Sardine Canyon...

The Annual Isntitute Friends Party. We sure love seeing everyone!

This year the kids had a lot of fun playing dodgeball...and I'm pretty sure Wildman didn't make anyone cry during this dodgeball outing.


Some panorama shots of the homestead. This one is looking northwest, while the next one is looking southeast-ish.




Yesterday Wildman sliced his knuckle on the woodburning stove. Though it didn't bleed much, I thought that since I could clearly see smooth, white-gray-bone-and-ligament looking things, we'd better get some stitches. Below is a video clip (low-quality) of the stitching process...though I muted the sound...so you didn't have to listen to all the screaming and swearing. JK.



Rio, enjoying the turn out into the pasture...

The boys, Milo, Wayfarer, and Rio...loving the sunshine.

And Milo and Rio at it again...or stilll...
Yesterday Wildman sliced his knuckle on the woodburning stove. Though it didn't bleed much, I thought that since I could clearly see smooth, white-gray-bone-and-ligament looking things, we'd better get some stitches. Below is a video clip (low-quality) of the stitching process...though I muted the sound...so you didn't have to listen to all the screaming and swearing. JK.
4 comments:
OH, I guarantee that didn't feel good getting numbed up. That had to be the worst part.
And that really is one cute snowkid.
Thanks for the updates, beautiful photos. And are those braids in Wayfarer's mane??
Ehh. A couple of stitches are good for ya once in a while...
Soooo...can I take dance lessons, too? I won't look as cute but I'm sure my hips will shake a LOT more than Wildgirl's ;)
Cool. Sweet. Fun. Wow. Yikes!
Post a Comment