During the Christmas break we got together with friends we hadn't seen for quite some time. We saw some new country and soaked in new waters. The Maple Grove Hot Springs, in Thatcher, Idaho, right next to the Bear River. On the drive up the canyon, we drove through 6 inches of fresh powder and saw wild swans on the river! Though I didn't quite get the pictures I wanted (more of Pulcheria and kids....there is a limit to how long I can stand in the snow in a dripping wet swimsuit...) The water was perfect, the company was even better, and we had a fabulous time! We will definately go again! Thanks AT, P, and kids for coming with us and making it so fun!
7 comments:
Hmmmm warmth . . .
Cool snow angel! How far from Logan?
Awesome! I would be WAY to chicken to do a snow angel!! Love the pics!
It was a FABULOUS day! So peaceful. Sure love you all! Excellent pictures/video as always. (Still can't believe that river dunk.)
Yikes. That looks cold, not warm. GLad you had fun. Those river rats are crazy. :)
Where do you guys find these places?? I loved your movie. Was that Aaron singing and Teisha playing in the background too. You guys are awesome!
Good times. Thanks for the trip. Love the pics. I gotta say, though, you missed me submerging myself in the frozen river by, like, 3 seconds! I like the one of me charging out of the river, though. :)
Post a Comment