Below: have you ever felt this excited to eat your food?! Apple Crisp.

Wildman's day off...working on some picture frames..though, sadly, a part on his air compressor wore out and the part won't be here until November 30th. :(


Below: two days before Halloween.

The kids and I dressed up for a costume party at a friend's house. A couple gypsies and a pirate...I actually sewed most of the costumes! Bodices included!



And the children's father. A nerd?
Below: Every year Macey's has a costume party for all the employees. The prize for first place is $50-$100...and Wildman has won twice in the past. This year, he decided he liked MY costume, and so wore it to work. All. day. Though he added some fake boobs. We don't know if he won yet, but I'll let ya'll know. He got plenty of reactions from people....;)


Below: Halloween morning

Below: So the parentals went on a bison roundup on Halloween, but at least I got to round up our cattle to be shipped to their winter grazing grounds...fun stuff! Rio loves pushing the cows around.




7 comments:
Oh, too too too much good stuff in here. Let's see: I want to try some of that crisp (I'll even try to give the same reaction, too!); Love the frames, but love more WM at work with his power-tools (sooo in his element... well, one of them, anyway); those costumes ROCK! Awesome job, WB! Looks fantastic; Hey, WM: how much for the tie & pants (no, I'm not joking); and, finally, WM, the pirate wench? Hmm. Well, at least he's a sexy cross-dresser. Oh, and you still look great on a horse. (did I miss anything?)
Awesome
Okay. So other the other comments are pretty much the same as mine, but I'm going to write it anyways.
First - love the apple crisp reaction. I miss that kid!
Second - those frames look great! Are they for your family room?
Third - What a ROCKING job you did on those costumes!!! And to make a gypsy costume that works for either male or female...amazing. You've definitely got a talent.
So yea, that's all. You're great and I hope that we can see you sometime soon! It's been a while...
Love the costumes! Thanks for the great photos. And when did you trade Rio in for a Quarter Horse? And even blonde, too? Seriously, he has put on enough weight to look like a different horse.
Awesome sewing skills. Great costumes!! Love you all.
Amazing costumes. WM has more courage than I.
Heeyy...being a gypsy was my bid this year! Oh well, I'll just be something way out there next year. Insert evil chuckle here.
Post a Comment