May 28, 2009

Spring Fun!

Here we have some random pictures of our springtime...
Below: Stargirl, twirling before church...

Below: Do you see the really big green apple?

The "Little Dew" here is gorgeous in the spring...a plethora of delight for photographers young and old...


Below: This here is a fine specimen of what we locals like to call @#$%! aka stinging nettle, urtica dioica. We have had a few of these little beauties pop up this spring and have been promptly removing them.





Below: Our Lilacs have been dreamy....


Below: I just had to show the aerial view of where we gathered sand for sand jars, near Hanksville, Utah. Isn't it incredible?! I love Google Earth....





And, this May 24th marked the 3rd anniversary of my "Happy To Be Alive" Day...I went for a ride with my mom, and then let the kids ride Wayfarer for a bit. He is such a sweet horse.




And Wildman surprised me with roses, because he's just happy I'm alive.

5 comments:

Pulcheria said...

We are also happy you are alive. And we thought of you that day adn smiled. Love you!

CowboyBob said...

Me, too!!! (glad you are alive). I am still a sucker for girls twirling skirts. That is a freedom of the heart and spirit I truly envy.

Bri!!! said...

HAPPY ALIVE ANNIVERSARY. Those lilacs are to DIE FOR! I want some.

Desertbound said...

Love you, sis. Here's to a heck of a lot more livin' we have left!

Sayyadina said...

Turning green over the lilacs over here!

And I was glad to get to see you and yours on the "happy you're alive day." Or on any day.