glad to see postings of the costumes. I had to work Hallow's Eve. I did "dress up" as an Ai Sedai of the Green Aja. No one really noticed except I wore a necklace on my head.
Tooth Fairy?! Awesome and clever. I dressed up as Superman a couple of years. I was forced to wear tights. I couldn't get them off quickly enough once, and an unfortunate accident ensued.
Wildman: very, very impressive. Do you ever do anything halfway?
9 comments:
I thought you said Aaron dressed up. J/K
I love their little pagan faces.
glad to see postings of the costumes. I had to work Hallow's Eve. I did "dress up" as an Ai Sedai of the Green Aja. No one really noticed except I wore a necklace on my head.
I wish i could've seen that, DP!
Cute kidlets, as eveyone else says.
Your babies are adorable!
Aaron, wow!
@DP ROFLOL!! I don't even know what that is, but it's funny. @WB - way cute kids...all 3!
I'm so glad we have Halloween when kids are around to share it with.
Tooth Fairy?! Awesome and clever. I dressed up as Superman a couple of years. I was forced to wear tights. I couldn't get them off quickly enough once, and an unfortunate accident ensued.
Wildman: very, very impressive. Do you ever do anything halfway?
Excellent costumes! Beemer will be excited to see them.
Post a Comment