Jul 3, 2007

Congrats, U.S. of A. !!!

Last night we all snuggled up on a baseball diamond to watch the firework show put on by the city of Hyrum. Really fun. Below are the pics I was able to get. Got some video too. It was really fun figuring out what the best manual settings were for my camera...these pics were taken with a 1.5 second shutter speed and an 2.2 Fstop. I think.... anyway, fun stuff! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my camera?



7 comments:

Deena said...

Yay for fireworks! I love fireworks. Unfortunately this year I will be watching them on television while my husband is at work. Poor me.

Great pictures!

TheRock said...

Purdy, really purdy.

DreamPacker said...

Wow!!!! Love those photos. Did you use a tripod?

WildBound said...

Nope, no tripod, just rested the camera on my knees and didn't move...

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Very, very nice. As usual, you show your cunning for terrific shots.

Bethany said...

WOW!

CowboyBob said...

Oooooohhhhh and aaaahhhhhh !