I love these pictures of Toddler Wildbound. I'm what...12 months? 18 months? Either way, I started chasing and catching chickens at such a tender, young age....Rita K is pretty cute too. My shirt says, " I nurse for a living." Ha!
Look at that! I'm such a little pro at....chicken holding! Yes, it is a pretty goofy chicken... tho prize winning, apparently...
8 comments:
Cute pictures. Who knew they had funny t-shirts like that in the 70s? I guess humor isn't new. :)
Seriously, what were you doing that you would come across these pics and . . . I just don't know you at all.
I believe she grabbed one of my boxes of old pics. I didn't know Kira had a blog name yet. Hmmmm.
The chicken was named Top Knot and it was JT's prize winning bird.
Love it! I loved Top Knot. But it is too funny to see a toddler carrying that bird around. Love it!
HEHEHE! You started young, Wildbound, with the wranglin'. I loved Top Knot, too. We're just so glad Rita K has clothes on in these pictures...
Thanks for the fun memories. I thought of something funny to say about the t-shirt, but better not post it on the net.
I think your mom in that first picture is pretty cute, too.
Post a Comment