May 4, 2007

Alias(s)

Hhhmm. I know it's a bit late for cool nifty little nicknames on my blog...but I'm going to start now. My husband is now going to be referred to as "wildman", my daughter as "pocketmouse", my son as N.A.M. (Natural Arch Maker). So, there you go.

4 comments:

Canyonsrcool said...

Wow, well there ya go! Has NAM named any of his arches yet?

WildBound said...

No. I don't think I want to encourage the naming of such...such...landscaping? I suppose that would be "private property" landscaping...

Bethany said...

Pocketmouse, one of Stargirl's originals. Love it.

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

It's never too late to receive a new name. In the spiritual traditions of India, an individual always has a name-change after a full paradigm shift (this is certainly not often; once, perhaps twice in a lifetime) that translates their consciousness and compassion into higher realms.

Besides, how old was Abram when he received his new name? How old the many athletes of modern-day? Most importantly: how old were you?