Apr 6, 2007

Goblin Yard

Look, a snow hoodoo.
When it melted further, there was an arch in the middle of it. I kid you not. As much as I'd like to let you all think I sculpted this wonderful likeness, I have to let you know it was actually a snowman. Sort of. And I didn't even build the snowman. Aaron and the kids did. But I'M the one who recognized the melted version as a hoodoo. So....that should mean something....

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Nothing like building anotomical likenesses in your own yard with your kids. Right?

WildBound said...

Hey. "A column of eccentrically shaped rock, produced by differential weathering". That is the definiton of a hoodoo. I didn't say ANYTHING about anatomical likenesses...at least not in this post...

Wildman said...

What part of who's anatomy are you referring to? I can send you pictures...

WildBound said...

I'm not referring to anyone's anatomy! The snow hoodoo doesn't resemble any anatomy I'm familiar with...Pictures?

Ahenobarbus Textor said...

Yeah, you sickos! No anatomical referent here, this is the G-Rated site. Visit mine for some discussions on anatomy. ;)