Mar 5, 2007

6 going on 16

My six-year-old daughter came home from school today in tears. I asked her what was wrong and she said that Rebecca (her best friend) told her to "break up" with Skyler (the boy Oakley's "going to marry") or she wouldn't be friends with her anymore. When did my 6-yr-old turn 16?! Oakley also told me that Skyler, in "writer's workshop" in school, wrote about he and Oakley getting married in the Temple. Oakley wrote about them getting married on a boat...
Skyler has asked Oakley to go play at his house so they can play X-box together. I've met Skyler, he is a very cute and nice boy. It's all too funny. Oh, and Oakley said that Tanner was very nice today, he let her use his glue, so now she doesn't know WHO she's going to marry!

1 comment:

Sayyadina said...

Just teach Oakley to say, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." In her case, it is all too true!!!